Create pages and categories
I would like to create pages, templates and categories on this wiki, regarding multicopters and anti-spam marking.
Is that possible?
--Glenn 14:29, 12 November 2011 (CET)
What rights do you need for the templates?
I took all the pages that you marked as spam and deleted them, as well as blocked all the users. Since I restricted the new user creation a bit more few months ago we were getting way less spam on the wiki. I hope that this will stay this way. All the pages you found were from before I added the restriction. So spam should be less of an issue. :)
--Esden 06:46, 13 November 2011 (CET)
- I have for the same reason recommeded your anti-web-spam system to the wikis http://wiki.openmoko.org and http://linux-vserver.org/ .
- I do not think that template creations are different from categories.
- When e.g. try to create a category or a normal page I do not get an "edit"-pane. I have guessed that I can use the link http://multicopter.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Categories&action=edit or http://multicopter.org/index.php?title=Category:Categories&action=edit , but I then get:
- You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
- You do not have permission to create new pages.
- You can view and copy the source of this page:
- --Glenn 08:14, 13 November 2011 (CET)
- PS: I found two more web-spam pages - and some more file-spam. Please see "Recent changes".
- --Glenn 08:34, 13 November 2011 (CET)
Ok I added you to administrators, I will try to delete the pages you marked and block the users that created them. If you have links to plugins you think we should install on this wiki just give me a link and I will look into it.
--Esden 05:33, 20 November 2011 (CET)
Please look at these pages:
- Automatically applies restrictions to Tor exit nodes.:
- The SpamBlacklist extension prevents edits that contain URLs whose domains match regular expression patterns defined in specified files or wiki pages:
--Glenn 11:09, 20 November 2011 (CET)
Small 3D accelerometer
Have you seen this accelerometer:
--Glenn 22:50, 19 December 2011 (CET)